Sunday, October 5, 2008

FREE Portrait Sessions - EXTENDED!


Due to Hurricane IKE, many sessions had to cancel and were unable to re-schedule before this offered ended, so I've decided to extended the offer for TWO weeks!


October 26, 2008, is the last day this offer is available.

Each FREE session will last about 45 minutes to an hour and a half and take place at a local venue of my choice (usually a park). In addition, you will receive a private online gallery, one FREE 8x10 of your choice, and a 25% discount off of my regular prices should you want to order additional prints.

For these sessions, I prefer to shoot young children (think 4-ish and younger) and families with young children.

Sessions will be by appointment only, and you will be my only appointment of the day. This ensures that I'm at my best, that our time together is relaxed, and that we capture the best time of day for lighting (usually early morning or late afternoon).

Time is running out! Call to book your session ~ 832.715.1900!

TTFN ~ tina

No comments: