Friday, July 25, 2008

Lamar Little League Allstars

The Lamar Little League Allstars had a FANTASTIC playoff season. I went to as many games as I could, and they won sectionals, district, and area. To congratulate them on such a great run, I made them these awesome trading cards:




FRONTBACK


The boys made it all the way to the State Finals Tournament where they came in 3rd. The last game they played in Tyler was the BEST little league game I've ever seen (even if they weren't the winners). After being down 17 to 1 at the end of the 1st inning, our boys battled back and put 15 runs on the board - AMAZING! It was exciting!!!! I am so proud of these players. WAY TO GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

Here's one of my favorite images from the playoff season:





I can't wait for the next round of playoffs - only this time I hope it's just as exciting, but with our team being the winners!

TTFN ~ tina

No comments: