Friday, July 25, 2008

Forever Dance Spring Performance

The end of the school year is a very busy time - end of school activities, excitement of the coming summer vacation, and performance after performance for the kids various activities.

Terra is a dance student at Forever Dance, and I created custom trading cards for her to share with her friends.



FRONTBACK


Terra just loved these, and she loved passing them out to all of her friends.

So, then came Terra's big performance - the one she worked on all year, and it was just DARLING!



Terra during the opener!


Terra as the little ballerina.


Terra and the nerds!


Terra received flowers from her brother and cousin during the curtain call.


One of my favorite images from the whole night.


And, the cutest little bees I've ever seen!


There were so many wonderful moments that I had the chance to capture, but I don't have enough room to post them all here . . .

TTFN ~ tina

No comments: